Monday 9 July 2012

Video Evaluation

From the feedback received from my peers on my video, I thought that I excelled in the following areas, technology, creativity and aesthetics receiving a majority of level 4’s for that section, however could have improves on the understanding and production values section, as feedback from peers indicated that there was too much text to take in and also the slides were too fast also wasn’t very many quotes and statistics which would have pushed my work into the level 4’s for all areas of the ACTUP, however on the bright side I thought my production was unique, as quite alot of my peers indicated that they liked the ending with the Google search and leaving them with the question, how big will the internet become? Overall I was happy with the way my video turned out and the feedback it got, I shall take onboard the constructive criticism and shall apply it to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment